Wednesday, May 16, 2007

3 Stooges

VIVA MEXICO!!

This is what happens when Mom thinks she is 18 again! Nicole and I were on the ground laughing. What a sport Mom! Love that shot!

Mom and Nicole cutting a rug! They were doing the "twist". :)



FORMAL NIGHT


All the Mexican boy in Puerto Vallarta who wanted to keep us with them in Mexico. Great guys, and good looking too.

Mom getting one of her mid life crisis activities out of the way in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Canopy at Los Veranos.


The boys favorite thing to do was ride double with this, but this time Nic flew SOLO!

Mom pretending to be brave for me so I could hold the pithon. I also did and it was frightening! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.



This is what happens when Mom thinks she can keep up with the energenic twins.... She couldn't hack it! J/k


Good looking twins...

You are beautiful MOM!


Horseback riding in Mazatlan on Stone Island. The best cheapest $35 day we've ever had. Mom was a cowgirl and loved it!



Beach in Mazatlan

This is for you Brian. The original SENOR FROGS in Matazlan.

AGAIN.... Another midlife crisis activity off the list! :) So fun and so beautiful up there, just like a bird I'm sure. Parasailing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

That is Mom and Heather in the air, and the cruise ship behind them. Thanks to Nic for being the photographer on the boat.

LOVERS BEACH in Cabo, where the Pacific Ocean meets The Sea of Cortez.


Harbor in Cabo after a long day of fun in the SUN!

Desert at dinner, where Mom was notorious for ordering two desserts! The food was fabulous.



Shuffleboard on the deck of the cruise. Mom had me going for a while, but sure enough, I took the lead in the end and WON! Go HO! (thanks for the double or nothing mom!)


What a good looking MAMACITA!








No comments: