Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Miley Cyrus. We usually just post about our cute family adventures etc... but I decided to post a different post, just for fun. I'm curious what fans of Miley Cyrus were thinking when they REALLY believed she would stay a disney star forever. I find myself intrigued by the controversial "photos" Miley took for Vanity Fair Magazine.
She took all of those photos with her parents on the set with her. I'm so sure. She knew very well what she was doing, and so did her parents. Then she apologizes to Disney and her fans for posing (what looks like) nude. Regardless of her being nude or not, that is the way it comes across in the magazine. Just makes me chuckle at her thought process. What's done is done. I give her 2 years, she's the next Lindsey Lohan. Sorry Miley, I really love Hannah Montana (so much it worries me because I am 27 yrs old) and I really love your song 'Ready Set Don't Go'.....but I think your Disney days are numbered. Don't worry all you Disney channel lovers, they will just find some other 12 year old for your kids to idolize.




No comments: