I love this picture of Laci carrying sleeping Beckham and me carrying Brooke's sleeping Tristan. They had no clue that there was an intense volleyball match going on between BYU vs. UCSB.
I was back in Utah after only being gone for 4 weeks. With 6 children and all of my grandchildren living there, what would one expect. Someone said to Rick, "Well I guess Utah is Trudy's home away from home," and Rick replied, "no, CARPINTERIA is Trudy's home away from home." Rick joined me on this trip and we had a wonderful family filled time. Rick refereed a little volleyball at BYU and then the rest of the time we spent with family. We also got to go the Grandparents day at Laci's girl's Elementary. That was really a special event for us to attend.
1 comment:
Hope I'm half the Grandma you are Trudy! I can't wait to become a Grammy in Nov! Yay for babies!!!
Post a Comment