Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trip of a Lifetime













I, Trudy have been on a Church History Tour from Rochester New York to Salt Lake City. We left on June 20th and arrive in Salt Lake July 2. Over 2600 miles on a tour bus. It has been truly wonderful. We have the most unbelievable tour directors whose collective knowledge of Church History has made the bus hours so informative with stories, videos, songs, lectures and games. I actually think I am at the age where this might be the first check off for my bucket list. The sights have been breathtaking, spiritual, tear jerking, faith promoting, and just plain amazing. I will post more when I get home, but just thought I would let you all know I am alive. I am posting pictures but with no captions cause I am not sure how to do that.

2 comments:

elnaclark said...

Your post sounds like scripture to begin with. I am jealous. I am glad that you had such an wonderful time.

Auntie Elaine said...

So nice to see some of the pics and hear some of your memories of the trip - you deserve it!!