Seventh Heaven...Plus Mom and Dad
That is so great that Shawn and Heather get to do this together. What an adventure!
AWESOME SHOTS!!!! Thanks for sharing:) It was so good to see everyone!!!
This is so exciting to follow! I know how proud you are of your kids!
Why do I want to cry everytime I see these freaking pictures?? And watching SLO on TV yesterday....oy vey. Is someone out there pregnant and I got stuck with their hormones??? Haha....it's really a dream! I LOVE it!!! Go cougs!!
so awesome for a mom and dad!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so great that Shawn and Heather get to do this together. What an adventure!
AWESOME SHOTS!!!! Thanks for sharing:) It was so good to see everyone!!!
This is so exciting to follow! I know how proud you are of your kids!
Why do I want to cry everytime I see these freaking pictures?? And watching SLO on TV yesterday....oy vey. Is someone out there pregnant and I got stuck with their hormones??? Haha....it's really a dream! I LOVE it!!! Go cougs!!
so awesome for a mom and dad!
Post a Comment