This is a shout out to KJ who insists I put up pictures of our daily activities in order to get updated pictures of Austin. As many of you know, last year at Chrismas time mom had quite the case of "Scrooge". There were no decorations up in the house, no nativity scenes set up, and NO Christmas tree. Scrooge. If you ask her it was because no kids were coming home, some were headed to Taiwan (hi Ginger!) and the others spent it at their own homes. Well apparentely this year mom has been re-juvinated with the Christmas spirit!!! Thus, the pictures you see are of me and mom filled with the Christmas spirit. We baked and baked and baked until we could no longer stand up. I'm exhausted. I can't imagine those people that live their lives 365 days a year, with the spirit. You know what type of people I am talking about, we all have those friends that just always seem to have the Christmas spirit all year round. Props to them, and props to mom for getting hers back, we are all glad she did! We went around town sprinking the spirit to those we love and hope they enjoy our baked goodies!
Mom, Cindy and I took a jont down to Linden to watch the sunset. It was beautiful of course, and the waves were enormous. It's not that cold here but everyone thinks it's freezing because it dropped below 70. Seriously people, you don't need a scarf unless you can see your own breathe and that is not happening here. Most of the time it's nicer outside than it is in the house. For those of you who have been to our house, it's like an icebox inside and you have to go outside to warm up. Good thing I have an electric blanket on my bed when I come to visit. How else would I survive?! Enjoy, and hit me back KJ!
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And the pictures are??? Sounds like you had a great time. Maybe I should whip out that fudge recipe! :)
Post a Comment