Yep! Pregnant! I know, how awesome huh! Just thought my family would all like to know. She is due in early September. And this is a shout out to Brooke! Forget about it!
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, MY COMPUTER WAS BEING HACKED INTO BY ABOUT 5,000 PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, DUE TO SKYPE.THE COMPUTER NERDS HERE AT THE OFFICE HAD TO REMOVE IT FINALLY, SO BEWARE OF SKYPE...
the computer nerds have been monitoring my computer for a while, noticing some odd things going on here.scott is smart, but when it comes to hackers, sorry, they are smarter!! they were even doing it through secure sites...
5 comments:
That is awesome!! I am so excited!! Tell her congrats and that we are thrilled for her. Same time I was pregnant and had Austin!! Love you guys!!
You also had me confused when you had mentioned Cindy and then showed pics of BVO!! I am glad you explained in the end!! Peace!!
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, MY COMPUTER WAS BEING HACKED INTO BY ABOUT 5,000 PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, DUE TO SKYPE.THE COMPUTER NERDS HERE AT THE OFFICE HAD TO REMOVE IT FINALLY, SO BEWARE OF SKYPE...
Ah crap!! That better not be happening to my computer because I have been using Skype lately. How did you know? Good thing Scott can figure it out!!
the computer nerds have been monitoring my computer for a while, noticing some odd things going on here.scott is smart, but when it comes to hackers, sorry, they are smarter!! they were even doing it through secure sites...
Post a Comment