Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year

Well we all had a great time the past few weeks with family. The weather was amazing and we enjoyed daily walks to the beach, good food, great movies, long talks and plenty of laughter. We all loved Raegan to death and she kept us laughing with her funny faces and expressions. We enjoyed some beach time and got a few games in down at Linden. The picture of Shawn hitting was a great hit, which Heather actually dug with her leg. Shawn's got some hops!! The picture of Nicole hitting, well when Heather saw the picture the first thing she said was "Oh I got that shot up." :) Raegan loved the water and even though it was a little chilly she still ran all around and Heather even took swim. Good times!



2 comments:

Utah Utes said...

Sweet pics! You forgot to mention I was QUEEN of the beach, winning all of my games! Word! :) Joking everyone, relax (but I did win them all).

shawnandfarrah said...

Heather...you are one of a kind! Gotta love ya :)