SNOW PATROL!!!!!
For those of you less familiar with Snow Patrol, they are a band and Tim/Faith open their concert to a Snow Patrol song. It's pretty much the most spectacular bone chilling thing you can go through. Well, at least at a concert. My advice to all those "thinking" (you know who you are!!) of going to the Tim/Faith Soul2SoulII Concert... DO IT! You will not regret it. I went last night at the sold out Energy Solutions Arena and was blown away by Tim and Faith's energy and connection. If true love does exist, they have it! WOW. Rumor has it, this concert is better than last summers.

This is how they close the concert, the last song they sing is I NEED YOU from Tim's new album.... WOW. I have the original picture posted below. Sorry it's not the best picture and although I had great seats, it doesn't look like it.



My personal opinion is that Faith ROCKED it last night. She was amazingly gorgeous and friendly and her vocals were off the charts! Tim actually sounded a little bit hoarse and looked a little "glazed" over if you know what I mean. But he was still hot as ever. His new look is his shaved chest!

This is the happy couple singing SHE'S MY KIND OF RAIN.
YES, they are kissing. They didn't show as much PDA as I thought they would. That is public display of affection. They were very cute and all they needed to do was look at each other and you would melt. Seriously. One of the most touching times during the concert was when Tim sang LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING and was crying at the end because it was a song written for his father who recently passed away. Touching. 

This is me again on a hike. This hike is Bells Canyon Hike and it's a fairly easy hike to a beautiful waterfall. For those of you who are thinking to yourself, enough of the hikes already.... maybe you need to get up off the couch and get outside to admire the beauty that God created and put us on earth to enjoy. They maybe you will have something to blog about too!



No comments:
Post a Comment