Friday, May 09, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL

Words cannot describe what I just experienced. I know this may sound lame to some, but I just saw David Archuleta at the Gateway Mall in SLC, UT. That may have been one of the coolest experiences of my life. Not because I am a huge fan of his (although I am now, he is so adorable) but because it was absolutely crazy and awesome to see him in person. There were so many teenage girls and mom's with their strollers, screaming their heads off. I found myself screaming, "David, David!!" just so he would love over at me, which he did. We actually made eye contact, he is so cute! Look for me on American Idol next week when they show footage of the home town visits, you might see me! He left the mall and headed to Murray High School (that's where he attends) for a parade and then he will be singing the National Anthem at the Jazz game tonight. Oh, if you are wondering why I was there, it wasn't because of David. Really. I headed down to buy myself some hiking boots, which I did. I also bought some golf tees, tennis balls and hiking socks. Upon leaving the store I noticed hundreds of screaming girls and wondered what was going on. Thank goodness for camera phones. The video is from my phone and the 1st picture as well. VOTE FOR DAVID ACRHULETA!!!!






No comments: