Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I just had the best weekend trip to Carp. My friend, Elissa, and I took off Friday to spend 4 days in California. We started the trip off in LA, with a visit to the Los Angeles temple. How beautiful is that temple? So beautiful that I highly suggest if you have not had the chance to visit, you do so ASAP. We walked around temple grounds taking pictures of ourselves, mostly with the timer on my camera. I know we are lame. Then we headed to the Santa Monica pier and played a few games and enjoyed the beach. The it was on to WICKED!!! I went to my first broadway show (in LA) Wicked. It was so good that I am listening to the soundtrack right now on my computer. My favorite song.... For Good. Enough said. The Pantages theatre in LA is gorgeous and it was a sold out show of course. The rest of the weekend consisted of going to the beach, going shopping, going to see Indiana Jones (so over-rated, I suggest renting it) going to In-n-Out everyday and watching movies. Nicole was nice enough to hang out with us all weekend, which made for some good laughs, some really good laughs and some interesting smells. :) Shout out to Dad for keeping the house so clean, for sweeping and moping the kitchen floor over and over again. Word.












No comments: